Keith

One of my favorite sayings... "Teak doesn't age gracefully, it ages
immediately".

I just replaced 88 deck bungs in my nice grey teak deck yesterday. I guess
I'm getting good at it, did the whole job in about 3 hours. Have to chisel
off all the little bungs today. Woo hoo.

--

Keith
__
"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
I've never seen teak go 'blonde'. All I have seen have gone
to gray.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 06:01:25 GMT, remove the * (Norm)
said:

What is everyone doing with their outside teak trim? Comments would
be great.

I bought my boat to sail, not to varnish. I'd vote for letting it go
blond.
(Of course the only exterior teak on my boat is the hatch boards.)