basskisser

Charles charles_stanley@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Quartus quartus_a_brother@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message ...
Harry Krause wrote:

Real men do not hide their identities on USENET. Mostly right-wing
pussies do, though.

If hanging your true identity out in cyberspace provides you with the
belief that you are a "real man", your psychosis is much worse than
originally believed.

-- Charlie

Please show what qualifications you have to be able to diagnose mental
illness in ANYONE, let alone from what you read in usenet.

First show me what qualifications you have to use usenet. So far I
haven't seen any.

Really? I have a computer, an internet connection, can type, and have
a relatively good mind. Hell, you can't even focus on a post long
enough to answer it. Let's try again. What qualifications do you have
to be able to diagnose mental illness in someone from what they've
written on usenet?