Gould 0738

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

When I typed in "miserable failure," articles on Bush appeared. Seems
accurate enough.

It might be a bit harsh.

He's somebody's son, husband, father, etc. He may have some redeeming personal
characteristics, and therefore he should not be completely dismissed as a
"miserable failure".

Does he have the mental capacity to administer the US govt? No. But fortunately
he doesn't have to. He doesn't even need a day-to-day clue. He simply needs to
fly around acting the red neck bumpkin with his affected Texas accent, (the one
he *never* developed in New England) and hold up the plastic turkeys in front
of "Mission Accomplished" banners.
Rice, Cheney, etc etc etc do all the thinking required.

Is his *administration* a miserable failure?
Guess that's a matter of opinon, but I see a lot more failures on its scorecard
than successes.