John S

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 21:35:13 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

del cecchi wrote:
"dixon" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
(One of my email friends passed this along to me...it's kind of

light,
and I think it'll make most of us smile...)

snip the AntiSemetic Hate Speech.

Harry, you say this is kind of light and will make us smile? You act

like
its just another funny email? This is GOLD! I have so many inlaws that

have
been craming select bible passages down my throat that this makes my

"send
email" finger tremble. Of course it will probably cost me a divorce,

but you
can't have everything!
Dixon

As you certainly know, the new covenant supercedes the old covenant.
These quotes are from the Mosaic Law of the old Testament and as such
are not relevant to Christians. Nice try, oh bigoted one.

The New Testament supcedes the Old Testament?
I'll bet that would **** off Jesus...he never converted.

Oh the Old Testament called for many things that I wouldn't agree with.
Though I am Catholic, I don't follow in blindness.

You know a Priest once told me there is nothing worse than a number of
Priests having dinner and discussing religion. That is the truth. Even they
can't agree on all facets of the Catholic religion.

Are you still going to get some boating in this year Harry? I hope so.

The weather up here is turning pretty cold. I still see a few people hauling
their aluminum outboards out for a day of fishing.

We probably need to caution some of these nimrods in the north about the
dangers of hypothermia.

Maybe this week I'll find some time to post a few links about the danger.

Regards
John S

I would rather be boating!