Harry Krause

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

jps wrote:

In article lFPzb.229414$Dw6.807521@attbi_s02,
says...
Wow, she has really hit a nerve, that is the most this loser has replied to
a post in weeks. It must be sad to work so hard to impress everyone and no
one, even those who endorse his political beliefs, believes a word he
writes.

In weeks? But you only showed up last week, "Jack." What a lucky guy
you are to be in a circle jerk with your girlfriend Karen.

What of hers are you jerking on "Jack?"

Jackoff is simply another handle of a regular poster here. Right-wing
trash, just like Dave Hall, this newbie Jon Ball (Dave Hall's cousin, no
doubt), and a few other Konservative lemmings. Not worth a read, and
really down in the dumps since he sold off his little boat. And like
most of the righties, goes after me. Another yawner. If you ignore him,
he'll fade away again.

Karen Smith, though, is a piece of work. If I lived in Australia, I'd
already be in touch with the police, for fear she'd stalk me and take a
shot at me or a family member. She's so far over the edge, she could be
a co-star in a Road Runner cartoon. As close to an absolute nutcase as
you're likely to find in usenet.

--
Email sent to
is never read.