Harry Krause

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

NOYB wrote:

If they're salaried, then how do they get "12 paid Holidays"!?!? They have
a set salary...and they get 12 days off. That's very different from the
"paid holidays" an hourly employee receives...and the "20 paid sick days" is
a farce as well.

The benefits you offer are decent...but anybody with a brain knows that you
don't advertise "paid holidays" to salaried employees...'cause they'll see
right through it.

You have some strange ideas. If one of our employees decides to take an
additional week of vacation off, over and above what is allowed, I can,
if I so choose, deduct a week's pay off the next paycheck. I have
decided Columbus Day is a good day to have off, so I have made it a paid
holiday. If it wasn't a paid holiday, I could deduct a day's pay from
the check of any employee who took that day off (without claiming it as
a sick day or a vacation day).

When the feds close down because of heavy snow, we close, too. I don't
deduct a day's pay for that, either.

--
Email sent to is never read.