Jack Meholf

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

Wow, she has really hit a nerve, that is the most this loser has replied to
a post in weeks. It must be sad to work so hard to impress everyone and no
one, even those who endorse his political beliefs, believes a word he
writes.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.bd5c7a45f9f659d250c3205f06aa6325@107 0579659.cotse.net...
K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
John Gaquin wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:bqlun9

I'm doing my part to ease unemployment. I'm hiring another writer

for my
staff.

And not purely through altruism, either, I'd bet. I'm sure your small
business is not unrepresentative. You need more staff because your

business
is increased.

I need more staff because 2004 is a major election year and business
booked to date indicates we'll be drowning in work.

You're nothing but a liar. Nobody but nobody would let you be involved
in any manner even with a local union election, much less a "major"
election year. You just make these lies up as you go along. The only
thing you're ever at risk of drowning in is your own BS. That about as
close as you get to boat also.

Ms. Smith:

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I don't give a flying **** what
you think about me or what erroneous claims you make about me or what
you try to do to make my posts "fit" whatever notions you have of me.

Got it? I don't care. It doesn't matter to me. Nothing that you or any
of the other right-wing chunks of crap post here means anything to me.

The fact that you "get off" playing your mindless little "reposting"
pranks simply demonstrates what an absolutely worthless life and
existence you lead.

By now, *everyone* with a working brain knows *why* you are doing what
you do. You've been caught so many times trying to bull**** everyone
with your almost complete lack of boating knowledge, there's little left
for you to do here. Trying to "harangue" me is about all you have left.

For the record, Ms. Smith, I think you're a semi-retired former
secretary and "go-fer" who worked at come crappy little boatyard in
Australia, and probably had to blowjob your way into that job. Or
perhaps you inherited a little boatyard from some former husband who
decided it was better to die than put up with your insanity for another
day. It really doesn't make any difference to me or to anyone else.

You're a fraud. You have not invented a diesel outboard. You have no
factory to produce diesel outboards. You have no distribution network to
get diesel outboards into the hands of dealers. You have no dealers. You
have no sales force. You have no product literature. You have no serious
articles published in real marine trade publications about your diesel
outboard. No one at Britton has ever heard of you. No one in consequence
in your part of Australia in the marine trades business has the foggiest
notion of your diesel outboard, and I could go on for days on this one
subject. The one photo you produced shows a crappy old boat powered by
what looks like a rusty old Homelite outboard with a homemade lower unit.

You're full of ****, Ms. Smith. The only posters here who give you any
credence are some of your fellow right-wingers, who, frankly, would
salute a cold pile of manure if it supported George W. Bush.

So...post away. Make an idiot of yourself. You go, gal, but don't ever
think that anything you do here or have done here or will do here will
have any impact on me.

You're nothing but an overweight, ugly, old hag, Ms. Smith, and you come
here looking for redemption. Well, no one is going to redeem you. No one
gives a flying **** about you. I hear tell that the neighborhood peeping
tom looked into your window one night, gagged, and pulled down your
windowshade.

Christ, Ms. Smith, you can't even write in a clever fashion. Is there
anything you do, other than puke into this newsgroup?