NOYB

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.4159a3b02ab51d10a96042af49d91be5@107 0570610.cotse.net...
John Gaquin wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I need more staff because 2004 is a major election year and business
booked to date indicates we'll be drowning in work.

In short, as I said, you need more staff because your business has
increased.

Not quite so simple, though you are trying hard to make it so. Our
business is up because we're on the cusp of an election year. Our
business always goes up in a major election year.

You could say we're going to be doing very well in 2004 because Bush is
such a total failure.

You could also say that you're doing so well because Bush is doing so
well...which is really inciting an uneasy feeling in you and your ilk.