BrianR

"Ed Price" wrote in message
news:Tpljd.94852$kz3.71779@fed1read02...

"Figment" wrote in message
Notice to Americans of Revocation of Independence from the Government of
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

To the citizens of the United States of America: In the light of your
failure to elect a sane President of the United States and thus to govern
yourselves with consideration for the rest of world, we hereby give
notice of the Revocation of your Independence, effective immediately .

Nice try, but a revocation can only be accomplished by the original
authors, or their heirs. BTW, we only copied you as a courtesy.

Shouldn't you blokes be working on a Northern Ireland solution first?

Ed

I'm amazed that this thread has gone on so long, it was only intended as a
bit of light relief.
I assumed people would have a sense of humour, see it for what it was, have
a laugh and then move on..