tony thomas

Thats a 4 stroke engine your talking about in your international is it not.
This is a 2 stroke. Completely different situation.

--
Tony
my boats and cars at http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:35:33 GMT, "tony thomas"
wrote:

When leaded went away here in the U.S., the manufacturers recommended that
you run 92/93 octane super unleaded. The reason is that the lead helps w/
detonation. That is all you need to do.
The extra cost of 20 cents a gallon (here in the U.S.) is minimal over the
course of a year of use for most people and it will make a difference.

I can't use 92 octane in the '50 International - knocks like a sob.

Regular and an additive - 54 year old motor - works for me.

Later,

Tom