Jonathan Ganz

For some stupid reason, the US Dept. of State renewed my passport. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote in message

Canada Wins, USA Wins, everyone is happy.

Excellent Idea Michael.... and considering the impending draft in the
USA it won't be long before the remaining Republican Draft Dodgers start
migrating across in droves as well... . at least the ones who's families
can't "arrange" to have them avoid direct battlefield experience.

We'll turn all of your Republican refugees into polite, considerate, pot
smokin', beer drinkin', anti-gun, pro gay marriage, peaceniks in a matter
of a couple of years.

Now repeat after me..... "How Ya'll doin' ...Eh?"

Yessiree... you'll all soon be reconsidering Ben Franklin's choice for
your national symbol! :-D

CM