Charles T. Low

Default Answered by me! DOOH!!

Congratulations.

You'll need those plugs eventually. How long since they were last changed,
anyway?

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com
www.ctlow.ca/Trojan26 - my boat

====

"dmp" wrote in message
Well I answered my own question tonight. After being out on someone else's
boat today, I noticed how they started theirs and what I was doing was all
wrong. Trouble was that the person who I bought it off of didn't expain
correctly on how to start it.

After I put the newly recharged battery in, I pumped the "bulb" until it

was
hard and then I pushed and turned the key and waited about ten seconds;

gave
her a crank and voila, started right up!

The previous owner never told me that the choke was when you push and turn
the key, he told me it was part of the fast idle lever! ****ed me off!
Good news is I saved myself $8 a plug that I can now return back to

Canadian
Tire and I now know how to start my boat!!
Dean