Scott Vernon

Lucky you were onboard, otherwise your electronics would have been on
e-bay the next day.

Scotty

"Recobee" wrote in message
On our way south last fall, we stopped at City Island just to get

some rest and
perhaps catch a fair tide. We tied up to an outer slip. The sky

was blue and
the wind light. We were below catching some shut eye, when without

warning
the boat laid over on it's side, spilling stores from lockers and

the crew from
their berths! Rushing topsides, with ditch bag in hand, I could

hear lines
snapping and water rushing in over the cockpit coamings. The

spreaders were
nearly horizontal when I looked up and saw this large, fat, rotund

figure
standing on the rail.

"Hi! My name's Bob. Nice boat you have. Mind if I have a look

around?"