Rob

"Ryan" wrote in message
news:wJ7jd.5128$5K2.4864@attbi_s03...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

It's a frippin' stupid war, and it has almost nothing to do with
protecting our shores against terrorists.

So you are saying, without ANY doubt, that none of the insurgants from
other
countires would have: 1: Shot up some folks in the U.S. and /or 2: Bombed
place in the U.S. had they the money and means to get into our country?
None of these radical muslims we have killed would have done this....even
if
they were able to get into our country. Can you promise us that?

Can you promise me that the funny looking guy down the street won't burn
down my house, rape my daughter and kill my family. Maybe I should go out
and shoot him.

Have you ever asked why they are so radical? have you ever read history and
seen how tey were treated my our so called advanced westerb civilization? I
on't condone what they are doing but perhaps if we understand the back
ground we can put and end to it. Or, we could jusat blow them all back to
the dark ages. But then you would have no oil.

Harry:
Keep up the figh, or if you want move up to the great white morth were we
don't feel the need to pack a small arsenal to be safe.

Cheers:

Rob