Harry Krause

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

John Gaquin wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:bqlun9

I'm doing my part to ease unemployment. I'm hiring another writer for my
staff.

And not purely through altruism, either, I'd bet. I'm sure your small
business is not unrepresentative. You need more staff because your business
is increased.

I need more staff because 2004 is a major election year and business
booked to date indicates we'll be drowning in work. We need to hire a
production coordinator, too. It has very little to do with the state of
the economy, other than using it as reason to defeat Republicrap
candidates.

Bush has turned this country into such a dungheap that donors are lining
up to help send him back to Crawford, Texas, for permanent retirement in
January 2005. I don't know that we'll do any national work, but there
sure is plenty of money around for Congressional elections and for issue
support.

--
Email sent to is never read.