Don White

"Trevor Miller" wrote in message
ervers.com...
I bought a Sea Ray 200 Sundeck this year and it has good canvas covers on
the bow and seating area. I would like to cover the whole thing since it
needs to sit out in the snow all winter in PA. Any suggestions on a
semi-fitted cover outfit? I'm not looking to spend a fortune getting a
fully custom cover but don't want just any cheap tarp either.

Suggestions?

-trevor

After being quoted $ 1500.00 for a fitted canvas cover I went to a local
auto/hardware type store and found a 22' x 18' canvas tarp (made in China)
on sale for $ 120.00 CDN. That should do me. Since it's a sailboat, I'll
use the mast as a 'ridge pole' to hang the tap over. Someone said this
months issue of 'Good Old Boat' has plans for building a frame.