Calif Bill

Default pontoon on the gulf of mexico

Just replying to a piece of ****, who accuses people of kiddie porn!

"TongSlinger" wrote in message
t...
Bill,
Never mind what you said, I have had several responses from intelligence
people that were quite helpful. I forgive this futile effort to keep this
flame going. I don't believe in killfiles so I will just ignore you from
this point on. Thank you for your jaded advise.

TS

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
You are the dimwit. You post a 760K post in a non-binary group. You an
unskilled computer person? As to kiddie porn, most likely you.

"TongSlinger" wrote in message
t...
if you notice dim wit I cut the post down. if anyone is so ignorant

that
the
make issue of the size of the file I sent probably isn't worth my time

get advise from. it is apparent that you don't have answers worth

listening
to. you must not have the knowledge or the brains to give an informed

answer
anyway. Calif bill must be short for Calif idiot. I have met people

like
you
and I must say they mostly are unskilled laborers working as CALIF

PRODUCE
PICKERS and use library computers to respond. I didn't mean to

interrupt
you
from the usual kiddy porn, folks like you spend 18 hours a day

trolling
through

Does anyone else have the intelligence to answer the question?
Thanks
TongSlinger

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Anybody ignorant enough to post a 760KB in a non-binary group is too
ignorant to have a boat.

"TongSlinger" wrote in message
t...

I want to take a pontoon onto the gulf of Mexico. Does anybody

have
good
reason I shouldn't take a pontoon on the ocean for a day trip.
This is a 21 foot fisher with a 90 HP Mercury outboard, it is also
equipped
with depth finder and GPS for navigation.
any input would be appreciated
Thanks
Captain Crunch