Doug Kanter

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:34:51 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 02:05:31 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .

How you can group all Muslims is laughable not to mention ignorant.

Not all Muslims are terrorists. But the majority of the recent
terrorists that we're fighting now are Muslims. To deny the

influence
of that faith on their actions, is being ignorant.

Stumped by set theory in junior high school?

Huh?

Just as I thought. Go sit in the corner and drink your chocolate milk,
child.

That wasn't fair Doug. :)

For Dave, it's sometimes the only possible response.