DSK

"DSK" wrote
Saddle up one of the cows
and ride into town, eh?

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Haven't you miserable pricks hurt their feelings enough already.... our
cows are feeling worthless as it is!

Sorry. It was a thoughtless and cruel remark. I apologize!

Actually, I had a neighbor many moons ago who did ride on his cows. I
never asked him about it... rather strange fellow. I also had a school
friend that once dared me to ride a pig... lost that bet!

Give it up and open the frickin' borders to CanCows!!

Isn't it up to the FDA? Expect the U.S. gov'mint to get a lot dumber and
a lot meaner over the next few years... "we the people" want it that way!

DSK