gonefishiing

that is correct.
i questioned what she has done.

no i did not say it does not count.
i said: it is what it is.

this is called objectivety

congratulations!
and you have demonstrated she has not done very much, with the excuse being
she is a jr. senator and not in office for very long.
if that logic is valid, then it follows that bush has only been pres. for 4
years (not a very long time) and we should not old him accountable for lack
of accomplishements.
but we wouldn't do that now would we.

and at the same time some will be ready to send her to the white house
go figure.

context bob
context.

spin
spin
spin

gf.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
first: hillary is not the only one concerned about the sound. there are
and
have been many others, republican and democrat.

Excuse me, but YOU are the one who questioned what she had done. Now that
you
have some examples you are saying it doesn't count because people are also
fighting the good fight.
Give me a break! The only question that remains is one about her "long
term
service" when the woman has only been a senator for a short while!
Give it up, bub.

RB