Capt. Mooron

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message Now there's an angle
most city dwellers don't think about. Those of us who live in the sticks
don't send our
sewage down to the sea!

I live by the sea and in the sticks... then again we've used a sewage
disposal field system for the last 34 years. Never had to have it pumped out
or repaired. The neighbours are offering to buy material from our compost
stockpile... heh fill your boots it's free. We grow 80% of our own produce
and trade for pork, beef and cheese. Seafood is caught as needed. We supply
all our own eggs and have enough to supply several neighbours as well.
Heating is supplemented by airtight stoves, we even have a house bank of 12
volt power charged by solar panels. I am now installing a geothermal heating
system.

Pull the plug... we got lights ...we got heat. All I need is a horse and
since cows up here are selling cheap maybe I'll buy a dozen for $200 bucks.
:-D

CM