TongSlinger

Default pontoon on the gulf of mexico

Thanks Boaters All.

Sorry I posted the large binary, I was wanting everyone to see the boat I
was going to take to the gulf.
Thanks for all the responses that I received to my question. It has made me
aware of some issues that I didn't even consider. Now I will be even more
aware of various situations and the environment in which I'll be boating.
Again Thanks to all that responded to my post
TS

"TongSlinger" wrote in message
t...

I want to take a pontoon onto the gulf of Mexico. Does anybody have a good
reason I shouldn't take a pontoon on the ocean for a day trip.
This is a 21 foot fisher with a 90 HP Mercury outboard, it is also

equipped
with depth finder and GPS for navigation.
any input would be appreciated
Thanks
Captain Crunch