Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 05:58:03 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

Actually, that's how I conduct 99% of my life. But, my dad has a thing about
control, and the rest of the family has decided he needs to be ground down a
bit with a very coarse rasp. Otherwise, there's no living with him.

I understand. Keep the faith, but also keep the harmony.

Heh - I read Doug's post and got a giggle out of it.

Here in Casa del Weirdo, the kids and wife just gave up. They finally
realized that I'm totally incorrigible and not salvageable..

Also, I just do things to tweak 'em a little - keeps 'em on their
toes. :)

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717