Bobsprit

Testimony of Governor George E. Pataki

You might ask Pete Seeger what he thinks of Pataki. Pataki has defended large
companies who were cited for massive dumping again and again. For a long time
(and it's still pending) he looked the other way while GE refused to pay for
cleanup of the worst spill in the areas history. But Pataki seeks federal
assist? It's a damn crime. At least Hillary and Schumer have been vocal about
it.
It might also interest you to know that my father is a naturalist (for 45
years) who worked to fight these companies and people like Pataki. And I myself
worked for the NY Zoological Society dept of Ed. for a while. I actually know
the real stories. E-mail me offline if you'd like to hear the awful GE spill
story and how the whole LIS bed is layered with poison for miles.

RB