Bobsprit

in fact i stated something to the effect that she presented 138 pieces of
potential legislation.

i believe she is mostly ineffective

Again you ignore facts. It seems to be your favorite mode. Hillary is a JR.
Sen. You might want to investigate others with the same job. They generally
don't do 1/10th of what she does. Should she become a senator I'd expect her to
raise the bar in that position as well. Jr. Senators are rarely heard from at
all and generally don't shake the tree's of big business. Again, you said she
did nothing. I proved otherwise. You said she's ineffective and I pointed out
that she's only a Jr. Senator. You've simply ignore what I've said so it suits
your position. I'm afraid I'll agree with Bill on this one. She's a powerful
woman and smart. That scares a lot guys.

RB