gonefishiing

No i am not "dead wrong"
look at the summary of bills presented to congress. I stated clearly
...........read again if you need.
do you know what enviromental bills were presented and by whom?
do you know which ones were past into legislation?

i have not denied she is involved.
in fact i stated something to the effect that she presented 138 pieces of
potential legislation.

i believe she is mostly ineffective

what i dislike is the misrepresentation of facts and the twisting of
statements to suit an argument.

as to your comment, i see that you do appear to like her and are not swayed
by facts

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
the vast majority of the bills (the important ones) concerning the
environment were not sponsered by her, she simply joined the coattails of
other senators.

Sorry, you're dead wrong. Hillary has played a major part in cleaning up
the
LIS, even beyond what Schumer was getting done on his own. Her profile
renewed
legal action against companies who were dumping.
I see that you don't like her, but it does not appear to be founded on
facts.

RB