Jayno55

Just for the record, I have now tried a few boats out and have made a
decision, or rather a split decision. I am very persuaded that the new P&H
composite Capella 163 (not on their website yet, but very much in
production) is the boat that will do what I want, and let me grow into it
as a early stage kayaker. But for my 'apprentice' phase, I have bought an
ex-demo P&H Easky because it felt good when I tried it, offers most of the
things I was after, and was available at a price I couldn't refuse. The
Capella will probably come later.

Thanks to all on here who offered me advice, including those who may have
been irritated by my newbie's ignorance. There is a learning in all manner
of reactions.

Safe paddling - Jayno :-)