Eisboch

Harry Krause wrote:

Horses are nice to rent at a nearby stable...for the half-day.

I got brave a few months ago while Mrs. E. and I were having a cup of
coffee and discussing future plans. I mentioned that after 34 years of
marriage, raising three kids and being pretty much retired from work, we
now had many options open to us. Her horses, I suggested, are really an
anchor and limit our freedom to travel and explore new worlds. The
discussion went downhill from there until, in frustration, I said, "So,
I guess it's me or the horses, huh?"

Mrs. E. suggested that I don't make her make that choice.

End of discussion.

There is, however, one benefit to her horse hobby. I can use it as
leverage when I need a new gadget for the boat.

Eisboch