Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:36:31 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Want to check out a motor before buying. I don't know what situation
it's in, a garage, basement, whatever, 'til I go to see it. Its
getting real cold up here (Ontario Canada) and I doubt its on a boat
at this time of year.

Then just crank it over - no need to get overly complicated.

However, compression tests don't tell the whole story - it would be
nice it you could start and run it for five minutes or so.

Back when I was single, I used to give some of my dates those same tests.

Sadly, I am somewhat deprived in that area - I married my high school
sweetheart.

I was going to, but she married someone else when I went off to
"collidge." Just as well, though. I wonder whatever happened to
her...Hillary Rodham was her name.

MUST - NOT - COMMENT - MUST - RESIST..... :)

Later,

Tom