Doug Kanter

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Dave, do you ALSO think that the Swiss are innocent of all wrongdoing

from
WWII? Court documents aren't good enough for you? :-)

The paranoid bigot who offered the court documents was
trying to prove, somehow, that the Swiss economy is not
primarily a service based economy. His citation
couldn't possibly prove that, as it is entirely unrelated.

Based on my reading of the messages, there were two things going on, and one
of them was JPS' comment that the Swiss had, and continue to have some
skanky activities that they'd like the world to not notice. Then, I believe
it was you who appeared to deny that the Swiss had held onto assets which
weren't theirs from the WWII era.

If they'd cleared it all up in 1948, it would've been fair to say that it
was over. But, legal proceedings were still going on until just a couple of
years ago, which was proven with a link to court documents. At that point,
you failed to say "Oh...OK....fine. I was mistaken".

The FIRST link someone posted for you was from what you considered an
unreliable or biased source. The SECOND one, which I posted, was a direct
source of information.

Not that I've straightened this out for you, do you still believe the Swiss
did NOT hang onto assets which belonged to Holocaust victims?