Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:38:05 -0800, Scott W. wrote:

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:31:17 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Why do you feel the need to test compression?

Want to check out a motor before buying. I don't know what situation
it's in, a garage, basement, whatever, 'til I go to see it. Its
getting real cold up here (Ontario Canada) and I doubt its on a boat
at this time of year.

Then just crank it over - no need to get overly complicated.

However, compression tests don't tell the whole story - it would be
nice it you could start and run it for five minutes or so.

Later,

Tom