Bobsprit

After Suzanne graduates I will restart my astronomy hobby as well.

If you're so heavily into the money, why wait? Oh, I see--you really are
living on a meager income, eh?

I'm not "into money." I'm just doing well these days. Suzanne owes the hosp.
two years of service as an RN and it's just about the best thing for her career
since it's the top cardiac center.
In addition to that we have a great apartment and live well. We don't find the
need to race for another home, though I spoke to quite a few realtors
yesterday. Man, I wish I'd bought a house on City Island 3 years ago!

RB