Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

I'd like to suggest that you, also Jon, take a look at a map of the
States that the Democrats didn't take.

The Big Red covered the south and Bible Belt Midwest. Then;

Check your history to see where the last two Democratic Presidents came
from. Even my old mind remembers. Arkansas Clinton; Georgia Carter.
Both rather conservative areas. In fact, only one Democrat President,
Kennedy wasn't from the South and he had the help of Watergate. The
other two, Johnson from Texas and Truman from Missouri. Most were middle
of the road guys

Now Nutsy & Jon if you would explain why the South and mid west needs to
have a greater Lefty-Liberal choice I'd be more than willing to listen.

Ole Thom