Maxprop

"DSK" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:
I'd like to hallmark this phrase as an archetypal piece of liberal
ideology:

I'd like to bronze this statement as the ultimate in head-up-the-ass
"neoconservative" stupidity.

You *still* want you call me a "liberal" which proves that
1- you don't know what liberalism is (do know what "is" is?)

I know precisely what liberalism is. Fact is, you're one of the most
liberal assholes contributing to this NG. Liberal because you espouse big,
all-knowing, all-encompassing government. "Asshole" simply because you are.

2- you don't pay attention

I was formerly amused by your insistence that you're a conservative. More
recently it's grown tedious. You can put perfume on a pig, but at the end
of the day it's still a pig.

3- facts matter less to you than partisan name-calling

You're the name-calling champ, chump. I've only begun to learn from the
master: thou.

The country has made it's choice. That's good.

Actually it's a democratic republic and entitled to make that choice.

I don't like it, however. I don't have to. That damn sure doesn't make
me a liberal. Calling me one makes you a jackass.

Your preference for a particular candidate has nothing to do with it. You
obviously don't read well, Doug. Most likely a product of outcome-based
education, sorry. I called you a liberal because of your redundant
diatribes branding the masses as stupid and unfit to run their own affairs.
I think you honestly believe you know what's best for the rest of us,
despite our preference for some other socio-political ideology. That is a
recurrent theme in virtually every leftist regime in history.

Is that clear enough now?

Ask yourself. You're the comprehensionally-challenged one.

Come out of the closet, Doug. There's no shame in being liberal.
Much.

(Time to killfile me again, Bilgewater Bill the Brainwashed.)

Max