W6JCW Bob

Holy cow, I live in Sacramento, keep my boat at OxBow Marina in Isleton,
and I'm going boating this weekend. It appears you also live in the
area, how come you're putting your boat away??. We boat all year..it's
one of the reasons we live here rather than the east coast.

Bob

wrote in
:

Gee, it's over.... I guess we'll have to ditch all of the "OT" posts
and actually talk about (gasp!) BOATS!!!!

I'm going to put mine to sleep this weekend. Change the oil, fog the
cylinders, drain the manifolds, change the filters and give the
ol' OMC a gear oil change (one of those darned 1982 models with about
4 drain holes in it.... yuk).

It'll be ready for runnin' next April.

This boating year was a good one. Many trips to Folsom Lake, Lake
Clementine, and the California Delta, cruising the sloughs.

Looking forward to spring!

b.