Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 14:49:17 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Karl Denninger" wrote in message

Presidential election years have, potentially...

1. The Presidental race
2. Your US House Race.
3. (Maybe) one of your two Senate races.
4. State house and senate races (maybe)
5. State governor's race (maybe)
6. Any local races, referrendum issues, etc.

We had about 20 categories on our ballot in my county in Florida, of which
about half were State Constitutional Amendments.

--

An outsider might think an election process so important to the entire free
world would be kept simple. I believe one of the options on an Ohio ballot

Would you believe that this great bastion of Democratic Puritan angst,
the great Nutmeg State, land of the Charter Oak Connecticut that you
will can't sell alcohol on Sunday?

Amazing. :)

All the best,

Tom

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of
some looney bin somewhere?"

Bilgeman - circa 2004