RG

Default Need Prop help

"LD" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thanks for the confirmation. I've already begun to locate a rebuilder I
used to use for my 25Johnson Duckboat motor. For a mere $70 I'm told he

can
put in a new rubber "clutch". This after $600 for a rebuilt foot, which

was
on top of $450 for another foot that wouldn't quit leaking, which was

after
a "switchbox" failed for $200, which was after I rebuilt the engine ($800
parts and $750 to bore & sleeve two cyl), etc., etc.
Does it ever quit????

No, it doesn't. The only question is the duration of respite between
failures. Boating is a religion that is quite serious about tithing.

RG