DSK

Why? These "instant" heaters are much more energy efficient.

Joe wrote:
I've looked at them but I hear they take lots of power to work.

Who'd you hear that from, Dick Cheney? They are more efficient than tank
type water heaters.

Lots of boats have propane instant water heaters, they work just fine.
Take up less space, less weight (not that this is an issue for you),
less likely to corrode through. The downside is that they can't be
plumbed to take advantage of engine heat the way most tank heaters are,
and they need to be well vented and need an exhaust outlet.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King