JimH

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:49:21 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
Was watching CBC Newsworld and they said the people in certain areas of
Ohio
had 34 different catagories to vote on. No freakin wonder it takes 5-10
minutes for each voter to complete his ballot and jamb up the lines. We
keep it simple up here.

Hmmmm.....pretty evident why you keep it *simple*. ;-)

I voted via punch card as most of Ohio does. There were four people on
the ballot for President, the first two I never heard of.

It certainly took 5-10 minutes and I mostly knew the issues.

There were a few Ohio Supreme Court justice races, but it takes a while
to vote for all the local stuff like "Do you want the mayor to have the
ability to appoint a person to the Planning Commission?" and there
were a lot of those where I live.

We had the same ballot if in fact you live in Avon Lake. Yep, it was a
lengthy ballot but it was not confusing for me. It took about the same time
for me.