Karl Denninger

In article ,
Don White wrote:

Was watching CBC Newsworld and they said the people in certain areas of Ohio
had 34 different catagories to vote on. No freakin wonder it takes 5-10
minutes for each voter to complete his ballot and jamb up the lines. We
keep it simple up here. In federal elections, you vote for one candidate to
be a member of parliament from 3-5 choices. One voter...one X.
We know who has won by 2100 hrs Atlantic time each election.

Presidential election years have, potentially...

1. The Presidental race
2. Your US House Race.
3. (Maybe) one of your two Senate races.
4. State house and senate races (maybe)
5. State governor's race (maybe)
6. Any local races, referrendum issues, etc.

We had about 20 categories on our ballot in my county in Florida, of which
about half were State Constitutional Amendments.

Karl Denninger ) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
http://genesis3.blogspot.com Musings Of A Sentient Mind