Don ßċiley

Default Oak Island Restaurants

A word about Zachary's . I've had good and bad times there.
We will never go back though. The last time my wife and I
dined there, the flounder was full of bones. When we questioned
the waitress (who couldn't care less about anything), we were
informed that the owners wanted the flounder that way.

Huh?

Seagrass...

Agreed, Excellent food, but plan on this place for a special occasion only.

How can you go wrong with Provision Co? And yes, there's a clone Provision
on Holden Beach with the same menu.

btw,

I caught a cooler full of Whiting (sea mullet?) last weekend. As Im
sure you are aware, last Saturday was absolutely beautiful on the
water. Ah.....

db

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

Anybody familiar with Southport, Oak Island, or vicinity restaurants
is free to critique my critiques at:

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/Links...estaurants.htm

any additions, deletions, and/or (constructive) comments will be
appreciated...

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillageinn.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.