Caribmon

Lot's of room to swing a few cats in a building that is 279 feet long
and 82 feet wide. In fact, I don't think you could throw a cat from
one end to the other... and there are two more buildings next door,
the same size that we can expand into if we want.

That's a shade under 100,000 square feet under roof, on the water at
96,891 sq. feet.

Plus a few smaller outbuildings.

What do you want to build? The Queen Mary?

"Steve" wrote in message ...

He is quoting in Sq meters 3,000 sq m is 32,292 sq ft thats a pretty big

lot

Neil

Not really, that's only 180ft by 180ft.

Not hardly "room to swing a Cat"!

Maybe ok for production of a few Hoby Cat or one at a time cruising Cat.
Trust me I've managed a small boat yard and it takes more room than needed
for the boat(s).

Steve
s/v Good Intentions