.JIMinMA.

Default Fogging a 5.0L MPI

Where are you calling from Mark? Winterizing season came to a screeching
halt today, here in Massachusetts.
"Mark K" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have a 2003 Merc I/O 5.0L MPI. The manuals say when fogging to use a
remote fuel tank connected to the intake hose. I talked with a service

tech
where I got the boat and he said since I had planned on changing the water
seperating filter to just add enough fog mixture to fill the filter and

that
should do the trick to fog the engine. Will that work properly? If that
will suffice, how long do I keep the engine running?

Also, my plans are to change the oil and drain all the water and leave all
the tubes disc. as well. Is there anything else I need to do?

Mark