Postmaster

John Murfet wrote:
I'm planning on finding a used 38' boat in the USA east coast, outfitting,
then sailing on to Europe. My questions are : how much visa time would I be
allowed (I'm an Australian citizen), and if I spend 30 - 40k on a boat would
that time be enough to ready the boat for cruising? I'm a single male, how
difficult is it to find crew willing to share expenses?
Any help is very welcome.

Hi John,

You will need to spend about 70/90000 USD on a good 40 foot boat. I
bought an old 1978 two-Morgan for 70,000 USD and spent another 25,000
USD on it. I sailed single-handed to uk from SC.

Have fun and get well kitted out.

Regards,

David

--
Web site: https://www.gbenet.com 100 + links to OS/2 Sites + News IBM
Business Partner - Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; U; Warp 4; en-US; rv:1.3)