Jonathan Smithers

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
If they're so much as even, then all of the polls that use weighting are
wrong...to the tune of
2-3 points. That's why I'm predicting Bush wins the popular vote by 4
points.

You might be correct, but no one in the business of projecting voter turnout
can accurately predict which candidate will do the best job of getting out
the vote. This election will result in a higher than average voter turnout.
Historically, high voter turnout has benefited the democratic candidates,
but it might change, but I think your prediction is mostly based upon hope
and not facts.

I think the aggressive campaign to get young voters registered and have them
vote on Tuesday will have a major impact on the results. Again, from what I
have seen, this should benefit Kerry. Since the Repub. will probably still
control both houses of Congress, if Kerry wins he will have to work with
Congress on any get any bills through Congress.