NOYB

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
news:TEhhd.551890$8_6.82393@attbi_s04...
NOYB,
This is a close race, the margin of error is higher than the spread
between the candidates. The election will go to whomever is able to get
out the votes.

IMO, the polls which use projected poltical party afffiliation are wrong.
They are under the assumption that people will turn out just as they have in
the past:
39% Democrats, 35% Republicans, and 26% Independent. I believe there's been
pretty strong shift to the right in this country over the past 4 years, and
that registered
Republicans will outnumber registered Democrats (or at least be even) at the
polls tomorrow.

If they're so much as even, then all of the polls that use weighting are
wrong...to the tune of
2-3 points. That's why I'm predicting Bush wins the popular vote by 4
points.