Glenn Ashmore

It is small for a yard but maybe not for a building operation. I visited
one plant in Bristol, RI that was in a building about 80'x180'. They had a
layup area and a 20'x60' post cure oven down one wall, component fabrication
down the other. The 30' wide line down the middle had three 30 something
sport boats and a 46' cruiser in the works with plenty of room around them
to work.

As I remember the parking lot was down one side and the rear yard was full
of molds, enventory and a travellift. I would guess that the lot couldn't
be more than 150x250 and it wasn't close to the water.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Steve" wrote in message
news

He is quoting in Sq meters 3,000 sq m is 32,292 sq ft thats a pretty big

lot

Neil

Not really, that's only 180ft by 180ft.

Not hardly "room to swing a Cat"!

Maybe ok for production of a few Hoby Cat or one at a time cruising Cat.
Trust me I've managed a small boat yard and it takes more room than needed
for the boat(s).

Steve
s/v Good Intentions