Jon Smithe

I would never make personal comments about anyone in rec.boats, I prefer to
use the word "one" so I can claim I never make personal insults. That way I
can claim moral superiority whenever I feel like I have made a fool out of
myself. ; )

This is way too easy. ; )

"JimH" wrote in message

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

Not to mention he has been caught numerous times responding to those in
his mythical 'bozo bin'

When one spends all of his time telling everyone who he ignores, when one
publishes lists of who he supposedly ignores, and then loves to respond
to those on his "bozo bin" indirectly, it appears that one is insecure
in his own abilities not to look foolish when responding to them
directly.

Krause never has a problem looking foolish.