Phil

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
allows them in, and there is no specific safety issue that might require
them to be "extricated" by the US government.

Isn't it a communist country? I guess anyone's ass is fair game for them to
lock up and throw away the key just for the hell of it? Cuba isn't a free
country is it?
I wasn't looking for a political argument either way, I was just thinking
how many other places that would be great to cruise to that may be safer.
Just me I guess but I don't think I would want to make that a nice cruising
destination. All the green uniforms make me nervous :-)
I do agree that is really stupid to confiscate someones boat just for
"thinking" about going. I think my bank would be ****ed!