Armond Perretta

Garuda wrote:
Why would the current situation improve next Tuesday? Do you think
the Castro regime is in need of Heinz products?

I can't speak for the "regime" but I know from first hand experience that
the populace would be very pleased to have access to just about any
reputable canned goods.

Re your first question, things could begin looking up if the moron living at
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue had to make arrangements to move his furniture back
to Crawford in mid to late January. I guess we'll just have to see what
Jesus decides on Tuesday (if you think this is some sort of joke or in poor
taste, then you haven't been paying attention to what goes on inside that
moron's head).

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat